Sunday, July 8, 2012

Alright everyone I FAILED!  Yup I set up this blog to be all kinds of good at showing you all my in progress work and new finished pieces but then I didn't!


Well now I am here to change all of that!  I have finished my Masters degree, moved back to the Seattle area with my husband and am settling into my new life.  The dust is settling and I am here to show you the results!



So here is what I worked on today!  NEW BUSINESS CARDS!  I still like my old ones but they seemed too dark and moody while I am working on being weird but happy :P

We are living in a little guest house on my Grandpa's property which is surrounded by trees, beautiful landscaping and lots of statues which provides me with ample inspiration and photo opportunities!  Plus the seattle weather is breaking with lovely sun and it is so nice to get outside a photograph again!

Next post will properly introduce the girls pictured above and 10 other new playmates of theirs!

No comments:

Post a Comment