Wednesday, August 8, 2012

The New Crew!

Since summer craft show/ street fair season began I have been busy!  After my last show though I took a break from clay dolls to try my hand at a few other techniques.
As I mentioned before I have been working on drawing due to my online classes.  Which still sometimes takes a back seat to other things i'm trying.  However I have turned a few more drawings into embroidery art!  Later today I'll try my hand at some painting though! 




Anyways I thought I'd bust out a few cloth dolls!

Here are some in progress shots.  I'm not so good at the in progress for two reasons.  I don't really take breaks so I never think to stop and photograph where I am at until I have to stop working for lunch, diner or some other errand I have to do.  Plus I am just snapping these shots with my iphone and I have a pretty dark/weirdly lit studio (I am working on the situation).  The lighting for the naked eye really isn't HORRIBLE but it is for photographing!  Blah blah blah excuses I know I am terrific at making them!










Anyways these ladies are done in time for the Phinneywood street fair I am doing Friday August 10th from 6-10pm.  I will be located somewhere around 74th since I am working with the lovely shop called Tasty.  So come see me and my work and take a peek at the unique art shop Tasty too!






No comments:

Post a Comment